1. Adding the information about user's and Hiring Manager's rate (like/dislike) in candidate preview:
2. New activities available from quick candidate preview:
- sending an e-mail to the candidate;
- sending a SMS to the candidate,
- sharing the candidate profile with other users and Hiring Managers,
- adding an event to the calendar:
3. CV's of the candidates applying using Facebook Jobs. When applying on Facebook, the candidate can fill in some additional data (besides the default - name, last name and e-mail address). This data is being transferred from the candidate profile on Facebook, but can be edited or enriched by the candidate before clicking on "Apply now" button:
A CV file is created by Traffit and is being attached to the candidate profile:
4. Client's data import mechanism (from .CSV file):
1. Full and easy-readable notification after sharing a candidate profile to other users or Hiring Managers:
1. "Updated on" filter issues when using PRO search.
2. Lack of field name in search highlights, if the keyword was found in Talent names.
3. "Client" field not filling in automatically when the job is created directly from te Client's profile.