Traffit allows you to apply filters to your searches. By default you have five filters to choose from:
- the heart icon – a list of your favorite candidates;
- the green icon – available candidates, meaning the ones who are not Hired and are not taking part in any of the recruitments;
- CV – candidates who sent/didn’t send their resume, or who sent their CV within a particular timeframe;
- Recruitments – candidates who took part in a particular recruitment/within particular timeframe/got to a particular recruitment stage;
- Clauses – candidates with an active/inactive type of clause:
Other filters are displayed depending on your candidate profile configuration.
To activate a filter, click Search or simply click outside of the filter to refresh candidate list.
To add more filters to the filter list go to Configure filters available in the wheel icon.