Every candidate that applied for a job has an "application source" information on his profile and on the datagrid. That can be:
- the address of the website, that redirected the candidate to the job advertisement or application form
- "added manually" note, that means the candidate was assigned to the job manually from the candidate database by the user.
If the value in the field is "incognito", it means that there is no link that redirected the candidate on the job advertisement or application form. This can occur when:
2) candidate is using incognito browsing mode in his web browser
2) candidate received the link in a private correspondence, for example via e-mail
3) candidate has copied the link to the application form from other source, using Copy+paste feature