If you’re running a recruitment agency or are a headhunter, you can easily use Traffit as a CRM for contacting your current and prospective clients. All you need to do is to enable the clients mode – go to Settings -> General settings and move the slider in the General system settings section to the right, so it turns blue:
Next refresh the page (press Ctrl+R on the keyboard), to see the CRM tab in the left-hand side menu.
The CRM module allows you to:
- Add new clients;
- Assign recruitment processes to clients;
- Communicate with clients and mark it as a sales activity;
- Store agreements and other documents;
- Monitor sales activities related to clients;
- Create reports for each client (in the Reports tab).