If the verification of the file that you have prepared for import was unsuccessful at the bottom of the page you will see a message indicating the reason.
Possible reasons are:
- Invalid file format - Imported file must be in .csv format
- Invalid file size - the file should not be bigger than 20MB
- At least 2 columns have the same header - the column headers in the CSV file must be unique
- At least 1 column in the .csv file has no name - each column in the imported file must have a unique name.
- At least 1 row in the .csv file has a different number of columns than the others - each row in the file must have the same number of columns.
- The .csv file is empty (0Mb)
- The encoding used in the .csv file is not supported.
If you receive the message "An unexpected error has occurred" - please report it to us via chat or e-mail to [email protected]
If the import has failed, you will find an error report next to it in the report history. It's a file that can be downloaded. The error report provides a list of records for which the import failed, along with the reason for the failure.