In order for the data import to be successful the first time, prepare a file with the following guidelines:
1. The file should be prepared in .CSV format, separated by commas. There should be UTF-8 or Windows-1250 encoding used in the file.
2. If you created the .CSV file from an Excel file that used Cyrillic alphabet, save it as .CSV (MS-DOS).
3. File's weight cannot exceed 20MB.
4. Each column must have its name (header)
5. The file must contain at least 2 columns - with the name and surname of the candidate.
6. Each of the imported values must be in a separate column (eg the first name and last name of the candidate must be in separate columns).
7. The data in the field containing the date may have the following format:
where "D" is the day, "M" is the month and "Y" is the year
8. Data in the field containing date and time may have the following format:
DD.MM.YYYY HH: MM
DD-MM-YYYY HH: MM
YYYY.MM.DD HH: MM
YYYY-MM-DD HH: MM
where "D" is the day, "M" is the month, "Y" is the year, "H" is the hour and "M" is the minute
9. If you want to import data into a single or multiple choice field that uses a dictionary, the values in the file must be the same as the values in the dictionary that this field uses. The size of letters is important in this case.
Geolocation type field is not supported for import.
If you want to enrich the candidates data, which you are importing, with their consents, you can add the:
in the CSV file.